English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

blogging is temporarily disrupted

ouch, ow, blast, ow...

Blogging, I regret to say, is temporarily disrupted. Clearly grubbing for bugs in the compost does not work for me. Somehow I've managed to do something nasty to my lateral and deltoid muscles and the shoulder joint per se - on the right side, and yes, I'm right-handed. Now strapped up in a sling for a few days I'm left with only my left hand, which makes typing and pretty much anything else a bit of a challenge. Still, small mercies, at least it's not as agonising as it was on Sunday night.

I'll be blog visiting though, since there's not much more than reading and watching movies that I can do, just don't expect comments. I'll be back just as soon as I'm more mobile - try not to miss me too much ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment