English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday-Monday

It was Monday, but it felt like Sunday. It is autumn, but it feels like summer. It is a holiday - and that's what counts. All in all, a good day for a barbeque and some time spent lounging in the sun. Anyone want a glass of wine, and can I pass the salad?



Worth a slurp - chilled Porcupine Ridge sauvignon blanc
.
The vineyard's website is enough to get you in the mood...





The view above my head




Yes, I know, my mother also told me not to put my feet on the table...




Don't ask me, he said he was hot...




Purple sage, hazy autumn days...




It doesn't take much to create perfect bliss...

Oh, and the book? Nation by Terry Pratchett - read it.



Backlit




The dolphin's place at the pond



So, what did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment