English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, October 5, 2009

An Odd Shot for Monday--the question is...

If this is the WRONG COACH...

...then where is the right coach?

A shore excursion bus in an Alaskan port. Hmm. If that was the bus for that one excursion that we aren't going to talk about...

~

Odd Shots! and some shots have been odder than others over the last year and a half. An Odd Shot can be odd because of the angle that the photo is taken, or it might recall an odd circumstance or unusual contradiction. It might be a shot of something that is really, well, odd.

I will continue to do Odd Shots on Mondays. I invite you to join me. But with the limited participation, I ask that you forgive me if I forebear to post a linky. I do find they are convenient for large memes, but a bit of a pain otherwise. If you would like others to know that you have posted an Odd Shot this week, please leave a comment. If you want to find out what oddities abound this week, check the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment