English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Passing through


I know this place... I've been here before. These thick dark walls... the chill that reaches out with damp fingers to constrict my heart.
I know this cavern of no light... where I grope like a blind man trying to touch... but unable to feel.
Yes... I've been here before...
Frightened, at first, of the bleak darkness... Later finding solace in it. Letting it wrap wraithlike arms around me.
Sleep comes easily in this place. Lulled... numbed... It's a balm, an escape - a no life.
Yes... A no life. There is something safe and cocooning.
Yes... safe now... tucked away in this dungeon of emptiness...

And in the emptiness there is nothing; a nothingness that stretches beyond everything, bypassing time and space.
In the darkness - going beyond the nothing - I return to the void of non-being.
I walk into it. And I know it too.

Finally... finally there is the peace and tranquility that can only be found in no-life... nothing... in the vast stillness of ultimate being, which arises within the interminable expanse of the infinite void.

No comments:

Post a Comment