English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, August 3, 2007

Very Brief Time Out

(Image from Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire, duly nicked off the internet!)


Just to say, posting and visits and comments might be a bit scarce for the next day or so - I'm drawing to the end of the first edit of my present manuscript and things are a bit intense. Got the bit between my teeth, so to speak, and am galloping towards the finish. Please bear with me - I'll be back just as soon as I've sorted out these damned vampires! As if there isn't enough vampirism going on over at Facebook right now - all that biting, really! Anyone would think we'd nothing better to do other than going around nibbling each other's necks. Kinky, that's what it is. Tsk.

The chicken says she'll lend me her Granny - but I don't think I need a werechicken to come along and complicate things - there's no knowing what Granny Were might do - frankly, I shudder to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment