English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bench of the Week (12)

This week I'm still at Tjorehagen. It is a garden full of small surprises. The benches come in all varieties. Here it is nature's own stone that has been used.

And once again - stone.

In fact - they are together along a peaceful path - ideal for lingering and looking around.

What you may see? You might find yourself overlooking a small pond (yes, there really is one) with colourful bushes and trees mirroring in the water.

And of course a rhododendron...


I have not made this into a meme, but if anyone else would like to join me in publishing benches on Fridays, they are of course welcome to do so. Give me a hint and I'll come visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment