English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Atlanta's Peachtree Heights East in the Snow



Also known in Atlanta as the Duck Pond neighborhood, here's a walking tour of my neighborhood in the snow...




Kay Douglass' house


One of my all time favorites!


This one is a Neel Reid and used to look very much like the Neel Reid house I grew up in until the owners added the wrap around porch.


This charming house was built a few years ago.




Frank Neely was the architect on this house built in 2004-05.


I have always loved these two up on the hill. Frank Neely was the architect when the house on the left was renovated.

Two cozy bungalows....





This house was a one story cottage before its renovation several years ago. I adore this house.


One of the first houses built in the neighborhood in the 1920's.


Built about 10 years ago, this house is in the style of a Charleston row house.

I hope you enjoyed your walking tour of Peachtree Heights East. I think the eclectic mix of styles and sizes makes it very visually satisfying. I do love my neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment