English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Have Teddy, Will Travel

They Couldn't Bear To Leave Him Behind

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON


I've seen a lot of motorcycles. I've seen a lot of luggage. But I ain't never seen a teddy bear perched so securely on top of the luggage behind a motorcycle. This was such a great sight that I had to get my camera out and take the shot, even though the light was really poor.

I'd say it's a very well-travelled bear - and obviously the chill in the air didn't worry him (or her) in the least. Come to think of it, maybe he (or she) was really hibernating on the back of that big bike.

Check out the rules at Camera Critters or go to Misty Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment