English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still Scribbling

Okay, so still scribbling but also sneezing - hacking, sniffing and coughing. Of course, all of which makes for being a Bad Blogger. (A pretty bad Tweeter too - not that I have ever managed to "get" Twitter in the first place. At least I'm holding my own on Facebook - so if you want to know what I'm thinking, best you friend me...)

Given all that, it's a wonder that I actually managed to scribble something for the Clarity of the Night flash fiction competition - see post below. It's handy when short stories come to you in your sleep though. There are some great stories in the competition this year and if you've got a few free spare minutes - yes, yes, I know, who has these days - do go and take a peek. If you want to have a read of mine, it's here - called Truth and Justice. And it's not too late to enter, though you'd better scribble pretty fast as the competition ends today. Go on, whatcha waiting for, ya know ya wanna...

Oh, and this is my new writing companion...

Popping in for a nut...


See you soon (just don't ask me when)!

No comments:

Post a Comment