English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, November 14, 2009

These are some reflections I saw last year...

...while I was walking in the Breast Cancer 3-Day in the Seattle area.
This weekend I am walking again. This year I am walking in Arizona. The views will be different during this walk.

We walk three days, about 20 miles a day, to bring awareness and raise funds for research, education, and patient care. The location doesn't matter. The cause is universal.

I expect to be one among two or three thousand walkers.

Keep us in mind as I walk with others who are as passionate about the cause as I am.

If you can offer a few dollars in support, click my shoes in the sidebar to reach my donation page. I appreciate it, and so do others.

Weekend Reflections is hosted by James. I probably won't get a chance to sign the McLinky there this weekend, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment