English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...



Hmm-mmm, why a blog? Why this blog? I don't know. Terminal insanity perhaps. Your guess is good as mine.

Who am I? Answer: I am. It's as simple as that.

My name? Well, let's call me Vanilla, because I love vanilla. Mmmm-mmm.

What will this blog be about? Who knows. Let's see what happens. Perhaps it will be about writing, painting, the arts, life, the universe and everything. Witterings and warblings would probably be the best description. Well, that at least was my intention... And then a funny thing happened on the way to the forum...

This five foot something chicken materialised next to me, eyed me beadily and muttered, "Ba-kaaaak!" Then she whispered in my ear, which rather tickled with all those feathers and said, "Got a job for you, do whatever you do but make some place for me too."

Huh? I'd have said she had a cheek, but she was a pretty scary kind of chicken. She had attitude, if you know what I mean. And although I'm not chicken, well... yes, okay, let's not go there.

So here I am, starting a blog about this and that and perhaps the writing life - and saving space for some demented alien chicken from some planet called Novapulse - just so she can make the odd, now and again, comment on what she calls the dire state of humanity.

Oh dear, I worry that I may have been hijacked before I've even begun... Oh well, let's just see what happens, shall we...?

No comments:

Post a Comment