English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I give you whales...

From behind, there was this...

Glencairn Station

The train runs from Cape Town station, through the suburbs and then from Muizenberg (see previous post) it travels along the coast to Simonstown, which is the end of the line.

To the left there was this... Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay, Fish Hoek...


And ahead... well, there was this. Which is why we're all here, isn't it...

The great whale race...

Last one round the marker is krill!

Heavy breather...

Now where did she go...

I could have sworn I saw here here a moment ago...

Come here, darlin', you know you wanna...

Blogger's note: Did I mention it's the mating season...

Getting saucy...

Why do men always fall asleep afterwards?

Zzzzzz....


Some general frolicking...

It's a whale of a tale...


Flipper flapper...

No, it's not a shark...

Here's lookin' at you, kid!

Big momma...

Fins and fun...

Sunday cruisin'...


And here's where you get the bird's eye view. The whales really were no more than 100 - 200 meters offshore. Cool, huh?



Next, we'll do penguins...

And, then we'll do what's just happened in my garden... Yeah, I'm a godmother! To 19 small fluffballs... It's the first guinea fowl hatch of the season, and they're all in my garden! I've turned into a real mother hen!

No comments:

Post a Comment