English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Come with me on a weekend away...

We want wandering off for a few days the weekend before last. As usual, I was over-zealous with the camera. You have no idea the job I had to thin down over 1500 photos to this little pile... Hope you enjoy them. I, meanwhile, am going to finish off the article I wrote whilst there about porcupines, and then I'm going to play at making a book trailer...


The Franschhoek Valley

The view from the hotel patio

A far flung corner of the Franschhoek valley

Signs of spring

Blossoming

The road through the mountains

No way through

Spring greens - and pinks and reds

Soaring peaks

The vineyards at Boekenhoutskloof winery

Spring is springing


Proteas


Village life




The orchards at Villiersdorp

Theewaterskloof dam

Country roads

Country art?

The farmer's road and the "main" road

Theewaterskloof dam

Orchards near Grabouw

Theewaterskloof dam


Trees before spring

The abandoned house

No comments:

Post a Comment