English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rodeo D(e)rive

Maybe It Was The Horse Whisperer

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON


Yes, this sign on the tailgate of a trusty old utility vehicle ("ute", as we call it) caught my eye because of its weather-beaten look and of course because of the strong colours against the white metal.

So of course I had to ask the owner if he would mind if I took a couple of quick shots. He just chuckled and gave me permission. I promised I would frame the shots really tight, so that the number plate wouldn’t be seen in the frame.

What I should have asked him, in retrospect, was how often he actually gets away to "Yee-ha" at a rodeo.

Visit MamaGeek and Cecily, creators of Photo Story Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment