English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today my world is hard to see.


On a clear day outside the season of growing hops, you can see through the hop trellis to the next road. It is a mile.

Yesterday dawned bright. Through my window blinds I could glimpse  bright sunshine peeking through. Someone on Facebook had mentioned sunshine in another part of the state. Wow! What a January day, I thought.

On that clear day shot I could count forty poles per row before they blend together. I know yesterday's picture is not shot with the same depth of field, but would depth of field show more than six poles?




Can we go for a drive? Can't much see where you are going. Good thing we know where to watch for stoplights. I remember driving to work in a fog like this and suddenly realizing I had no idea how far I had gotten because I could see no landmarks along the way.



I may go looking for some more eerie shots today. A walk in the park maybe.


What's the world like today in other parts?
Have a look here to see what others are seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment