English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just testing

I'm at the moment testing my new camera, a Canon 7D. During this process I among other things tried out the burst speed of the camera (8 pic./ sec). It worked very well, but at the same time I also tried the autofocus modes, auto ISO and a couple of other things. Birds are perfect for this and the burst worked as it should, but the auto IS0 gave me a too low aperture and I thus also missed a bit on the autofocus. The shutter speed was 1/1000. The photo also became underexposed, noisy and slightly out of focus. When it in addition was shot in jpg there was not much I could do and it was on the way to the bin. However, I liked the position of the bird - so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment