English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lest we forget

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON (Image ID: USA2010-021July-0337)


This just seemed to be an appropriate image to post today. As you'd remember, my post yesterday was about an Australian veteran from World War II, but this shot is for my friends in the United States, as they celebrate Veterans Day.

This was shot in the first week of July this year, as we soaked up the atmosphere of New York City. But if you're curious about where this image was taken, displaying light and shade in an extremely historic part of the city, all you have to do is check out an image I posted on my Red Bubble site here along with my reason/s why it was one of the most significant moments of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment