English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, December 4, 2009

Reflections in a Contest

Sometimes one has a bit of luck. This autumn I joined the local photo club Bekkalokket, and through them I got the chance of entering the International Al Thani Award Contest. I did so with four photos - and two of them were accepted! Although they are very different (and I have shown some versions of them before), they both have reflections...

This is a Monochrome that I have named "Winter Opera"

In "Cold Reflection" I have used a technique called HDR which makes it possible to utilise both the very high tones and the very low tones at the same time (actually based on several photos).

You must allow an old amateur to feel a tiny bit proud :-)


James at Newtown Area Photo has a meme called Weekend Reflections. Post a reflection during the week-end, log on to MckLinky via his site - and you're on.

No comments:

Post a Comment