English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chocoliday of the Muse... dire results too

My muse, used to be called Buttercup - and she used to look like this... sleek and slender - willowy, you might say...


And then she disappeared for a few weeks - left me high and dry. I had no idea where she'd gone to and I have to be quite honest and say, I barely recognised her when she returned...



Now I call her Butterbush because she's too big to be a cup...

She tells me, between burps, that she went on a chocovation. This, it appears, is a the same as a chocoliday. It transpires that she started flitting the globe in search of chocolates, pastries and cakes. She went here, here and here. By which stage her flit, turned into a f-f-flutter and then into a flap. And now it's a sort of flub. Since muses will not stand being told what to do, I'm leaving her to her own devices and I hope that in due course she will be fit enough (it might take a good few sessions at the gym, I fear) to continue her (a)musing duties.

See what chocolate does to you. It's sad, isn't it. I think perhaps I'll just stick to vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment