English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, December 16, 2010

And the winners are...





The opportunity to win a signed copy of Ellen Renner’s wonderful children’s novel, City of Thieves has now passed.

And there are two winners.

Yes, it was all done properly. To the chagrin of my tree-hugging friends, I printed out all the entries, cut up the paper and folded it neatly. Then I put the names into a mixing bowl – sorry, no hat available – and tossed them together like a good salad, and got Lovely Husband to close his eyes and draw two names from the bowl.

So, I’m happy to announce that the winners are…

Michele Fabio of the blog Bleeding Espresso,

and

Alice – for whom I have no contact details.

So, Alice, would you please contact me by Monday 20th December - you will find an email address on the blog’s profile page - and let me have your postal details so Ellen can send you your copy.

Congratulations to both of you, and I hope you both enjoy reading Ellen’s wonderful story!

To the rest of you, I’m sorry you couldn’t all get a copy of City of Thieves, but thanks for entering!


UPDATE - 21 December 2010:

I've not heard from Alice and have no way of contacting her, so I've drawn another name from the mixing bowl - and this time the winner is BlueIceGal from the Fantasy4Eva blog. BlueIceGal, I'll be contacting you via your blog to get your postal details. Congratulations on the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment