English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We're so glassy-eyed this morning

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON (Image ID: Malaysia2010-3527)


This was a tough shot to take, despite the fact that it looks easy when presented this way. It was taken indoors in a Kuala Lumpur shopping mall in January this year. I spotted these unusual mannequins and while the lighting wasn't great, I wondered if it would be sufficient to present all four mannequins in a row.

You have to remember, too, that I never use a tripod! With people streaming past constantly in both directions, I had to consider my options before deciding how best to use the unique "heads". I also figured that the dark dresses and the black-themed interior of the shop would be the best contrast for the glassy droids.

No comments:

Post a Comment