English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eye Eye III

That is Charing Cross Station. The design is supposed to look like a train emerging from a subway tunnel. What do you think?
Turning now a bit to the west, that street leads up to Picadilly Circus. Yes. You probably recognize Westminster Abbey at the left.

Ah, more familiar sights--the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
My sense of direction is a bit confused now--I think we have swung back toward the north a bit, and yes, that is Buckingham Palace beyond St. James Park.
Swinging further east, some more of metropolitan London along the Thames. I don't see St. Paul's Cathedral which should be the next bit to the right (east)--that must have been when I had to sit down because the altitude was getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment